WHO’S THE MOST FERTILE?! (Contest) 下載

發送給您的朋友
添加
  • 2020年5月1日

  • Maverick Clothing. May 22nd ► https://maverickclothing.com this title has me dying lolol SUBSCRIBE FOR DAILY VLOGS! ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe2Logan Watch Previous Vlog (Dear Carole Baskin) ► https://youtu.be/I7vbP88tsYY ADD ME ON: INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/LoganPaul/ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/LoganPaul See if you’re fertile: https://www.meetfellow.com Watch our IMPAULSIVE Podcast ► https://www.youtube.com/impaulsive OR IMPAULSIVE CLIPS ► https://www.youtube.com/impaulsiveclips I’m a 25 year old manchild living in Los Angeles. This is my life. https://www.youtube.com/LoganPaulVlogs ⚠ WARNING ⚠ Please be warned; under no circumstances should any activities, stunts, challenges, or pranks in our content be replicated or attempted in any capacity by any of our viewers. All activities, stunts, challenges, and pranks are performed by trained professionals in a controlled environment and are for entertainment purposes only. Again, do not replicate anything you see in our content at home!

評論

  • Kreox
    Kreox 4 个月前

    You’ve been granted an inch of growth, hit like to get it.

  • Kat_xo
    Kat_xo 4 个月前

    Mike: “why were 90% dead?” Haha I love it when he does that voice

  • Not Owen
    Not Owen 3 个月前

    Logan is even funnier when he isn’t trying to be kid friendly

  • Goldo
    Goldo 3 个月前

    No babies were killed in the making of this video

  • Philly Stick
    Philly Stick 3 个月前

    I bet most of his audience doesn’t even know what fertile means

  • Andy Zambrano
    Andy Zambrano 4 个月前

    Imagine losing to a guy who has lost 15 percent of his balls SMH

  • Yeah
    Yeah 2 个月前

    only 10% for mike cuz the other 90% was eaten by lana

  • _ 818Joker
    _ 818Joker 3 个月前

    0:57

  • Chira Constantin
    Chira Constantin 4 个月前(修改过)

    0:57

  • ThoughtinWild
    ThoughtinWild 3 个月前

    0:03

  • Weezards
    Weezards 4 个月前

    Yo Logan fr if you still looking for a dope mantis shrimp, we are in thailand at the moment and could hook you up - we legit found you a new birthday present the other day - lemme know - yours truly, STAN (aka the weezards)

  • Kyah Kovers
    Kyah Kovers 3 个月前(修改过)

    2:35

  • Aaron _ngx16
    Aaron _ngx16 1周前

    Imagine loosing to a guy that lost 15% of his balls

  • T R A S H B O A TT
    T R A S H B O A TT 4 个月前

    5:32

  • BootyClapperMan
    BootyClapperMan 4 个月前

    1:33

  • Aydyn Lerew
    Aydyn Lerew 4 个月前

    Logan is more fertile then Mike, Mack, and David combined. And he's missing 15% of his testicle.

  • _A Duck Named Pickle_
    _A Duck Named Pickle_ 4 个月前

    Just Imagine being his assistant and knowing that all the men in the house are jackin it rn...........I-...........

  • Julianna Escodedo Reynoso

    when i saw him break that plate i was like "old logan"

  • Ben Robinson
    Ben Robinson 1 个月前

    Evan: im just tired of jizzin and countin aha

  • Random Person
    Random Person 4 个月前

    3:11